Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blueprint 3 Album Art & Track List

After hearing Run This Town, I think everyone can’t wait for the album to drop. And as a TOlien, I’m really excited to here Always which features Toronto’s very own, Drake.

Tracklist

  • What We Talking About (Produced by Kanye West)
  • D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.)
  • Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)
  • Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)
  • Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)
  • Empire State Of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
  • When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland)
  • Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)
  • Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)
  • Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
  • Already Home (Produced by Kanye West)
  • Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
  • Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment